The centre is very active in cutting edge academic and research activities as a result of which our research papers and data are regularly selected for presentation at national and international conferences.
Presentation of Scientific Papers in World Congresses/ International Conferences: -
Dr. Sudarsan Ghosh Dastidar, Dr. Kakoli Ghosh Dastidar and Dr. Biswanath Ghosh Dastidar have presented scientific papers at various national and international conferences.
A selected few of them are: -
- 3rd World Congress in In-Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer, Helsinki, Finland, 14 - 17/5/84
- 5th World Congress on Human Reproduction, Athens, Greece, 22-26/9/85
- 5th World Congress on In-Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer, Norfolk, Virginia, USA, 6/10/87
- 45th Annual Meeting and Scientific session, American Fertility Society, San Francisco, USA 11-16/11/89
- 8th World Congress on IVF and Alternative Assisted Reproduction, Kyoto, Japan, Sept. 93
- 9th World Congress on In-Vitro fertilization and Assisted Reproduction, Hofburg, Vienna Austria, 3-7/4/95
- 10th World Congress of In-Vitro Fertilization and Assisted Reproduction, Vancouver, Canada, May '97
- 11th World Congress, Sydney, Australia, May '99.
- 5th World Congress on Ultrasound, New York, USA, 2001
- World Congress on IVF, Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, Istanbul, Turkey, May 2005
- 64th meeting of American Society for Reproductive Medicine, San Francisco, October 2008
- 25th annual meeting of The European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology, ESHRE, Amsterdam, 2009
- 26th Annual meeting of ESHRE, Rome, 2010
- 66th meeting of American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Denver, October 2010
- 27th Annual meeting of ESHRE, Stockholm, 2011.
- 4th Greece Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Greece, 21-24/9/88
- Recent Trends in Micromanipulation (ICS1) : Dept. of Obstetric & Gynaecology, IPGMR, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Progress in Assisted Reproductive Technologies: Dept. of Obstetric & Gynecology, Chittagong Medical College, Chittagong , Bangladesh
- USCON-IV- Symposium on infertility : 4th National Conference on Ultrasound, Calcutta 2-4/12/94
- Micromanipulation - mankinds' progress: 13th All India Congress of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology towards quality perinatal and reproductive health, New Delhi, 6-9/2/97
- CME Program on ART (FEMART 2000) at Edapal, Kerala 23-24/9/2000
Seminars, Symposium, Workshops:
Our centre regularly arranges seminar, workshops which are national seminars or state – level meeting. Doctors, researchers, educators and students for the enhancement of knowledge attend these. These seminars are organized, up to 12 times a year and the simultaneous hands on workshops are of tremendous benefit to aspiring infertility experts and post – graduate students. Some of them are in collaboration with ICMR, Govt. of India and with medical colleges.
Final program and Abstract - 4th World Congress on Mild Approaches in Assisted Reproduction:Download the PDF file
Evolution of IVF & Stem cell heal conference, Delhi 23-9-2009:Download the presentation
Jaypee Medical Publication has published the first medical textbook originating from the centre in 2002. The second is due to be published by the same group shortly.
The centre has found its way to the pages of Internationally acclaimed journals such as Fertility & Sterility, Journal of Human Reproduction, Journal of Assisted Reproductive and Genetics.
Some Important Publications :
- 'Earliest Ultrasound finding of Implantation?' Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, Vol-14, No.3, 1997, pp. 148 - 151.
- 'In-vivo and In-vitro insemination with capacitated spermatozoa - a new therapeutic approach to human infertility': 5th World Congress on Human Reproduction,Greece, 19£ (Proceedings).
- 'A simple seminal parameter of predictive value on the results of IVF: 12th World Congress on Fertility and Sterility, Singapore, 1986 (Proceedings).
- 'Comparison of intraovarian stromal vascular Doppler characteristics in PCO patients befc and after treatment': Ghosh Dastidar et al. Proceedings of the 10th World Congress of In-Vitro Fertilization and Assisted Reproduction, Vancouver, Canada, May, 1997, Ed. by V.Gomel, P.C.K. Leung, pp. 24-28
- 'Advantages of FSH therapy over GnRH analogue and HMG-combination in ovulation induction of PCOS patients': Ghosh Dastidar, et.al. Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Reproductive Medicine, 1997,pp.25-34
- 'Antisperm Antibody (ASA) - its diagnostic protocol and significance in Human Infertilit; Ghosh Dastidar ; Proceedings of CME International Conference on Advances in IVF
- 'Counter Current Motility of Spermatozoa- A prospective study in Human 1VT Procedures S.Ghosh Dastidar, S.Goswamy, S.Chatterjee, B.N.Chakravarty : 5th World Congress on Human Reproduction , Greece, 1985 (Proceedings)
- 'Clinical assessment of (bllicular motality and selection of ovulation induction 12th World Congress on Fertility and Sterility, Singapore, 1986 (Proceedings)
- 'In-vivo and in-vitro insemination with capacitated spermatozoa - A new therapeutic approach to human infertility: 12th World Congress on Fertility and Sterility, Singapore, 1986(Proc.)
- 'USG in ovulatory and dysovulatory cycles treated with drugs: 4th National Conference on Ultrasound, 1994 (Proceedings)
- 'Ultrasound Imaging in Infertility and Uterine malformation: 3rd National Congress of Fertility and Sterility, 1997 (Proceedings)
The institute is very committed to the education of young and budding doctors and research scientists. Consequently many such trained professionals are working successfully all over the world. We have teaching collaborations with leading institutions including the likes of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
Member of panel of experts of the ICMR, Govt of India for ART and monitoring of Infertility centres.